Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Today, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Today, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Today, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Today, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Today, 02:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:44 AM
I got a text from my brother over the weekend: "You should watch Warrior."
This shocked me somewhat...my brother has even less interest in fighting sport movies than I. He typically just recommends Wes Anderson movies or those intertwining British crime movies (Snatch, Intermission, Perrier's Bounty, etc...)...so I was intrigued enough to find a link and stream the movie.
To my complete surprise, Warrior was the best movie I have seen in ages.
I'm sure many of you, not living on the other side of the world, have already seen the movie and have your own opinion. I am no movie buff, nor do I claim to have any sophisticated judgment of what makes movie good or bad.
The only reason I even decided to post is this:
If you are like me and would be disinclined to watch Warrior simply because it is about UFC/MMA, then give it a chance.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).