No one stands out as being really bad, and no one stands out as being really good either... The point that im trying to make though is that the Pirates rotation is set up to keep them in games not to win them or lose them (kinda like Tebow with the Broncos, he did enough to not lose... and thats how I would describe the pirates rotation)
why do people think that rotation looks okay? no ace, and the only guy with 180+ IP was Burnett.
Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Apr 18 2014 10:05 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 8, Cubs 2 – April 20, 2014
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:25 AM
- This Week In The Minors: (Very) Early Storylines
Yesterday, 09:10 AM
- Mike Olt Showing Off His Power and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:05 AM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: Javier Baez Could Be Back Today (UPDATE: He Is!)
Yesterday, 07:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
NL Central 2012 Predictions (Pt. 1 of 6) Pittsburgh Pirates
Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:33 PM
Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:43 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).