Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Ervin Santana Now Wants a One-Year Deal, Any Sense for Cubs?
Today, 10:15 AM
- Darwin Barney’s Value as a Shortstop and Other Bullets
Today, 08:56 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Angels 2; Indians 7, Cubs 2 – March 7, 2014
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- SchadenfReds: Brandon Phillips Says Silly Things
Yesterday, 02:06 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Angels, Indians v. Cubs (2:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:47 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Why the Cubs Will Contend for the Central in 2012....no seriously, ....really....
Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:25 PM
2) Marmols blows 10 saves. Bosio helps Marmol cut that in half. Net 5 wins.
3) With very poor defensive play the Cubs lose 26 one run games. With a new attitude and an emphasis on defense and base running the Cubs improve by 20% in one run losses. Net another 5 wins.
71+8+5+5=89 wins. The Cardinals made the playoffs with 90 wins.
I think we have a chance to compete! Why not the Cubs?
Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:53 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).