CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Dec 09 2013 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Interested in Pitcher Jason Hammel
Yesterday, 06:34 PM
- Jed Hoyer: Cubs May Add More Than One Starting Pitcher, Recently Met with Scott Baker’s Agent
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
- Rockies Reportedly Acquire Brett Anderson from A’s for Drew Pomeranz and Chris Jensen
Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Why the Cubs Will Contend for the Central in 2012....no seriously, ....really....
Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:25 PM
2) Marmols blows 10 saves. Bosio helps Marmol cut that in half. Net 5 wins.
3) With very poor defensive play the Cubs lose 26 one run games. With a new attitude and an emphasis on defense and base running the Cubs improve by 20% in one run losses. Net another 5 wins.
71+8+5+5=89 wins. The Cardinals made the playoffs with 90 wins.
I think we have a chance to compete! Why not the Cubs?
Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:53 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).