Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Cubs v. Yankees - April 16, 2014 (TV: CSN, WGN, MLBN)
Brett - Apr 16 2014 08:51 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 4, Cubs 1 – April 18, 2014
Yesterday, 03:39 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:56 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Tom Ricketts Reiterates that Moving is Not the Preference
Yesterday, 10:09 AM
- Observations from Taking in the Kane County Cougars Live in Dayton
Yesterday, 09:01 AM
- Series Preview: Reds v. Cubs, April 18 – April 20, 2014
Yesterday, 08:20 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Why the Cubs Will Contend for the Central in 2012....no seriously, ....really....
Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:25 PM
2) Marmols blows 10 saves. Bosio helps Marmol cut that in half. Net 5 wins.
3) With very poor defensive play the Cubs lose 26 one run games. With a new attitude and an emphasis on defense and base running the Cubs improve by 20% in one run losses. Net another 5 wins.
71+8+5+5=89 wins. The Cardinals made the playoffs with 90 wins.
I think we have a chance to compete! Why not the Cubs?
Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:53 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).