#1 Edgar

Edgar

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:55 PM

I was reading the comments on the blog poll page and man there's some really jealous people out there. Specially the northside guy. I'm actually proud reader of BN. None of that crape that they said happens. I think its the act of betternews bashing us now that he is gone.

#2 T C

T C

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Twitter:@tommyecook
  • LocationThe University of Illinois

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:27 AM

I was reading the comments on the blog poll page and man there's some really jealous people out there. Specially the northside guy. I'm actually proud reader of BN. None of that crape that they said happens. I think its the act of betternews bashing us now that he is gone.

There are really only two people there making any disparaging comments, look at the IP addresses on the side. Theyre all one of two guys. Definitely betternews and betternews' library

#3 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:07 AM

Yeah it's just an old friend continuing the same behavior he always displayed here. He's just upset he's no longer part of the community. Let him be he will find another place to land soon enough.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#4 Fishin Phil

Fishin Phil

Wally Pipp of Cubs Calendar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:42 AM

Let him be he will find another place to land infect soon enough.

Fixed that for you. ;)
Please don't feed the psychos.

#5 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts
  • Twitter:@thomaswconroy
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:43 AM

Hahaha. I glanced at the first page of comments at the bottom of that poll and thought to myself, "Gee, that sounds *exactly* like BetterNews."

#6 SirCub

SirCub

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCarrboro, NC

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:58 AM

Hahaha. I glanced at the first page of comments at the bottom of that poll and thought to myself, "Gee, that sounds *exactly* like BetterNews."

What tipped me off was when he said:
"OK, so Bleacher Nation is in the lead with 60% of the 800 votes so far, so if we just get 9 out of the next 10 people to vote against it... let's see that's 10%, plus 60 is 70%, now take the average..."

#7 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts
  • Twitter:@thomaswconroy
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:28 AM

"OK, so Bleacher Nation is in the lead with 60% of the 800 votes so far, so if we just get 9 out of the next 10 people to vote against it... let's see that's 10%, plus 60 is 70%, now take the average..."

Ha! BetterMath.

#8 Dave H

Dave H

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationLombard,IL

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:46 PM

Gotta love that fuzzy Betternews math. Did he make any lewd comments about the ladies. He probably said that their votes would bring down the average. He's such a tool!

"We won a game yesterday. If we win one today, that’s two in a row. We win one tomorrow, that’s called a winning streak. It HAS happened before." - Lou Brown

#9 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,638 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:19 PM

It's gotten kind of sad (like, seriously - I'm kind of sad for the guy). He's clearly reading these and other comments. That kind of desperation and obsession makes me nervous, so we should very much just ignore from now on.

#10 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:38 PM

It's gotten kind of sad (like, seriously - I'm kind of sad for the guy). He's clearly reading these and other comments. That kind of desperation and obsession makes me nervous, so we should very much just ignore from now on.

Agreed, as of today all mentions to BetterNews should be finished or else feel the wrath of Tidrow. It is over.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).