Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Yesterday, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Yesterday, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Yesterday, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Help Starting Keeper League
Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:32 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for starting a keeper league? Or maybe share some experience starting a keeper league? I am looking for suggestions about roster size, minor league players, # of keepers, things like that. It seems we are going to do H2H with typical 5X5 categories, so after week one for instance a team would have a record of 7-3 (as opposed to 1-0). Thanks for your help!
Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:09 PM
What I would love to find is a league where, rather than keepers, you can offer guys contracts. The AI then goes out and uses a formula to determine what that player would be likely to accept. Add an additional layer to the Keeper system.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).