22 replies to this topic

#1 JOEB84

JOEB84

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:46 AM

I HAVE 2 TICKETS AND PARKING FOR SALE GIVE ME A SHOUT IF YOU'RE INTRESTED UPPER DECK NO OBSTRUCTIONS YOU CAN SEE FROM HOME PLATE TO THE FENCES!!!!!

#2 Katie

Katie

Wait, is this not ChristianMingle.com?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Twitter:@katiekatcubs

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:38 PM

I hope more people from the main board post about their tickets over here--buying or selling.
Peg: Oh Al! Did you miss me?
Al: With every bullet, so far.

#3 AMP

AMP

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:59 PM

I'm looking for 3 tickets for the May 5th game against the Dodgers if anyone is looking to unload. I mean, who wants to watch the Dodgers anyway, right?

#4 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts
  • Twitter:@thomaswconroy
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:28 PM

I'm looking for free front row seats, preferably right behind the Cubs' dugout, for the Friday, 7/13 game. Gimme a shout, eh peeps?

#5 TheWishman

TheWishman

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:55 PM

I have two tickets in Section 240 Row 21 that are my season tickets. Just looking to get season ticket cost for them and have them in the hands of some good fans :)

Email me at awishne@gmail.com - I have gotten a few responses. Thanks to anyone interested! Most games still available other than opening weekend, Tigers, BoSox Fri/Sun.

No poles or overhang with these seats! Here is a shot from the seats!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Cub Fan Dan

Cub Fan Dan

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Twitter:@DanielGPrice
  • LocationChicago

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:58 AM

Ive got a pair of VIP Bleacher season tix. I created a site with a list of available games (about 30-35 left):

http://danscubstickets.weebly.com/

Anyone interested, let me know.

#7 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts
  • Twitter:@thomaswconroy
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

Ive got a pair of VIP Bleacher season tix. I created a site with a list of available games (about 30-35 left):

http://danscubstickets.weebly.com/

Anyone interested, let me know.

Dan, how possible is it (usually) to get an extra ticket for the same section? I'd hate to leave my son at the hotel while my wife and I enjoy the game...

#8 Cub Fan Dan

Cub Fan Dan

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:13 PM

Hero,
Usually (well... the last year or 2 at least) its been pretty easy to pick up an extra ticket other than White Sox, Opening Day (not last year so much), Yankees, Red Sox this year, & some Saturdays.

Since Bleachers are Gen Admission & you can sit where you want, you dont have to worry about getting seats for certain sections. You'd just need to get a third ticket at cubs.com, stubhub, craigslist, or on the street. Any extra wouldn't be a VIP ticket & that ticket holder would have to use the CF entrance.
My STH representative was able to get me extras to 2 games last year where bleachers were sold out (a Sat. Dodgers game, a Sat. Cards game). Id be happy to contact her to see if she could come through with an extra.

Dan

#9 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:32 AM

Does anyone know if babies need to have a ticket as well? Or, can they just sit in your lap without a ticket?

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#10 Cub Fan Dan

Cub Fan Dan

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:56 PM

Kids 2 & under don't require tickets. I was able to get my nephew in at 3 yrs old w/o a ticket, but didn't wanna push it when he turned 4. :)

#11 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:20 PM

Kids 2 & under don't require tickets. I was able to get my nephew in at 3 yrs old w/o a ticket, but didn't wanna push it when he turned 4. :)

Thanks a bunch. I just got 6 tix for April 21st against the Reds.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#12 Katie

Katie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:29 PM

I know this is a bit odd since its not tickets for Wrigley, but if anyone has a hook up for Twins vs Cubs tickets June 9th at Target Field, I appreciate it. I have a few irons in the fire but who knows what will pan out.

#13 Cub Fan Dan

Cub Fan Dan

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:19 AM

Katie,
I tried to get Twins tix the Saturday they went on sale. Upon the start, I was introduced to my old arch-nemesis - the Virtual Waiting Room - and when I got in an hour later, it was down to scattered singles.

What is offered on Stubhub isnt too bad. I wound up picking up Upper Deck left field (320's section) for about $68/ticket after the stubhub fees. From what I told by a Twins fan, that section has nice downtown views.

#14 Katie

Katie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:30 AM

Katie,
I tried to get Twins tix the Saturday they went on sale. Upon the start, I was introduced to my old arch-nemesis - the Virtual Waiting Room - and when I got in an hour later, it was down to scattered singles.

What is offered on Stubhub isnt too bad. I wound up picking up Upper Deck left field (320's section) for about $68/ticket after the stubhub fees. From what I told by a Twins fan, that section has nice downtown views.

Yeah, that virtual waiting room was bullshit. I think I have a lead on tickets from a guy I work with but will definitely turn to Stub Hub or scalpers as a last resort since it's legal to scalp in Mpls.

#15 Spencer

Spencer

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationValparaiso, IN

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:52 AM

I'm planning on buying bleacher seats for April 9. If anyone else is going to that game, lemme know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).