22 replies to this topic

#16 viatorjen

viatorjen

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 12:10 PM

Hi, I am looking for 2 bleachers seats to the 6/15 Red Sox game. Hoping to get as close to face as possible. This is a birthday trip for my boyfriend whose lifelong dream is to go to a summer series at Wrigley. We live in Florida. Apprecite any help. Can pay through paypal. THANKS!!!!!!!!

#17 hawkcub

hawkcub

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationN.E. Iowa

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:17 PM

Tried the pre-sale yesterday because I wanted Friday and Saturday Bosox Bleacher tickets. Got shut out of Saturday but got Friday. Hoping a miracle happens tomorrow and I get one of the few they release for tomorrow. But not holding my breath.

Looking like it's Stub Hub for me. I have heard the prices jump for high demand games on Stub hub the weekend tix go on sale. Maybe it won't apply as much this year but I think it will for this series and some of the other ones. Does anyone know if I wait say a couple weeks if the prices will go down a little? Have only used Stub Hub once and it wasn't for Cub tickets.

#18 Katie

Katie

Wait, is this not ChristianMingle.com?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Twitter:@katiekatcubs

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:35 PM

Hawkcub, I've bought and sold tickets on Stub Hub. When you sell on Stub Hub you can see what comparable tickets are selling for in the area. When you get closer to the game, sellers lower their prices to attract buyers. I'd hold off buying as long as long as you can. Good luck!
Peg: Oh Al! Did you miss me?
Al: With every bullet, so far.

#19 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,367 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:38 AM

Tried the pre-sale yesterday because I wanted Friday and Saturday Bosox Bleacher tickets. Got shut out of Saturday but got Friday. Hoping a miracle happens tomorrow and I get one of the few they release for tomorrow. But not holding my breath.

Looking like it's Stub Hub for me. I have heard the prices jump for high demand games on Stub hub the weekend tix go on sale. Maybe it won't apply as much this year but I think it will for this series and some of the other ones. Does anyone know if I wait say a couple weeks if the prices will go down a little? Have only used Stub Hub once and it wasn't for Cub tickets.

I bought 6 tickets to the April 21st Sat. game against the Reds. Sec 240 Row 9 for $42 a ticket including stubhub fees. I thought that was pretty darn reasonable. Especially with a rival. Hope to see Dusty's progress on ruining some arms.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#20 Dave

Dave

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationSpringfield, MO

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:13 AM

I bought my tickets on Stub Hub earlier this week. $285 for 3 bleacher tickets, but it is a marquee game (Cardinals on a Friday afternoon) and Ron Santo Hall of Fame plaque day and the only home game the week I'm in town and my birthday, so that seems like a bargain. I seriously considered waiting until today to see what I could get but I have terrible luck with virtual waiting rooms. The year new Busch opened I tried getting tickets to the Cubs and Cards in St. Louis so I logged in to the virtual waiting room, left my house, went across town to pay my car insurance, grabbed breakfast, then arrived back at home where I still wasn't yet selected to pick tickets. By the time it was my turn all the Cubs tickets had sold out, I think we ended up at a Cardinals-Rockies game on like a Tuesday night.

#21 hawkcub

hawkcub

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationN.E. Iowa

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:57 AM

Thanks for the info everyone. Hopefully I can get the tickets today along with my tickets for the Tiger series.

#22 NorthSideIrish

NorthSideIrish

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:49 AM

I've got 4 season seats in Sec. 409, Row 1 that need a good home. First row of the upper deck right where the outfield grass starts behind 3B.

Everything is face value and still plenty of night and weekend games left. No Red Sox, Cardinals or White Sox, but pretty much every other game left. If you're interested, let me know: dtravis420@yahoo.com

Dan

#23 CubFanBob

CubFanBob

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

Ive got a pair of VIP Bleacher season tix. I created a site with a list of available games (about 30-35 left):

http://danscubstickets.weebly.com/

Anyone interested, let me know.

Like that website going try that as well. I have most games available as well in the 242 row 15, two seats, along the 1st base foul line all the way up against Waveland. Will sell most at costs and can add a parking permit. bobirby@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).