#16 Katie

Katie

Wait, is this not ChristianMingle.com?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Twitter:@katiekatcubs

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:06 PM

Ok, its official, the Official BN 2012 Gear Logo HAS to have the Tidrow stache.

Is it too early for another tee shirt design or two to be added to the store? I wanted to order a couple of shirts at once. I still think famous Chicago mustaches would be awesome.
Peg: Oh Al! Did you miss me?
Al: With every bullet, so far.

#17 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,638 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:11 PM

Ok, its official, the Official BN 2012 Gear Logo HAS to have the Tidrow stache.

Is it too early for another tee shirt design or two to be added to the store? I wanted to order a couple of shirts at once. I still think famous Chicago mustaches would be awesome.

Yeah, we're going to have to do another t-shirt design thing. Maybe I'll toss the question out there in a new thread.

#18 Katie

Katie

Wait, is this not ChristianMingle.com?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Twitter:@katiekatcubs

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:04 PM

I'd just like to rock multiple styles. And the 'nana hammock, of course.
Peg: Oh Al! Did you miss me?
Al: With every bullet, so far.

#19 Dave H

Dave H

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationLombard,IL

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:06 PM

Here it is, complete with a copy and paste warning:

http://www.bleachern...ndrew-friedman/

(die hard basically just suggests Tidrow as a GM candidate. I win the award for the first 'Stache mention.)

That was hysterical! I started reading posts about 2 weeks after that. I couldn't believe the things Diehard was saying then. When I was reading the Dick Tidrow references, I was wondering why the reverence. I pulled his name up and saw a picture. It just sort of clicked. That stache and that photo said it all. The Mighty Tidrow lives again!

Diehard has been a lot more calmer and reasonable.............I don't like it. I wanna hear him say " Put Alfonso back at 2nd Base or 1st Base against Lefties....Boy I miss that.

Kudos for the national attention Ace! This website truly has opened my eyes about all of the new sabermetrics approach to everything. It just comes down to an old dog trying to learn new tricks. Keep up this great site and great side articles also!

"We won a game yesterday. If we win one today, that’s two in a row. We win one tomorrow, that’s called a winning streak. It HAS happened before." - Lou Brown

#20 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:08 PM

Random aside, and I'm going to jinx it by saying it, but ... is it just me, or has die hard been, like, kind of a pretty good commenter lately?

Been making some lucid comments lately, but occasionally seems to go off his meds. Not anything malicious, just crazy stuff.

Yeah, that's pretty much how he is. He's entertaining, and I really don't mean that in a condescending way. I think I've said this before, but he's kind of like my father-in-law. Says a bunch of stuff to provike a reaction. Sometimes it's trolling, sometimes it's worth considering, but it's mostly genuine, and you can usually tell a difference.

Exactly, as I've said before if you view his off-med comments as satire its very entertaining.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#21 Fishin Phil

Fishin Phil

Wally Pipp of Cubs Calendar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:27 AM

Exactly, as I've said before if you view his off-med comments as satire its very entertaining.

Perhaps that's it. Maybe he is a great stand-up comedian and we are just now starting to get the jokes.

diehard = Steven Wright??
Please don't feed the psychos.

#22 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:50 AM

"Come here sit" - the genius of Steven Wright

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).