2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Yesterday, 03:28 PM
2 tickets to 100th Birthday Game - 1st row upper deck
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 01:00 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Afore the Game: Packers v. Chi-Feds (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:12 AM
- The Cubs Will Have to Jump Through More Hoops to Provide Free Parking
Today, 10:02 AM
- Jake Arrieta Will Get One More Rehab Start Before Returning
Today, 09:25 AM
- Hello: Here’s a $100,000(!) Fantasy Contest for Your Enjoyment and Enrichment
Today, 08:34 AM
- Happy Birthday Wrigley Field and Other Bullets
Today, 08:00 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
NL Central 2012 Predictions (Pt. 4 of 6) Milwaukee Brewers
Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:03 AM
1. N. Morgan OF
2. R. Weeks 2B
3. R. Braun OF
4. A. Ramirez 3B
5. C. Hart OF
6. M. Gamel 1B
7. J. Lucroy C
8. A. Gonzalez SS
And they have the best pitching staff in the Division between Gallardo, Greinke, and Marcum. (Wolf and Narveson aren't really anything to write home about though). And lets not forget that John Axford is a beast.
So while the division is going to be a close one, Ryan Braun not being
suspended for 50 games gives the Brewers a big (possibly steroid enhanced) edge in the Central.
(Up next... the Cubs)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).