Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Today, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Today, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Today, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Today, 09:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
NL Central 2012 Predictions (Pt. 4 of 6) Milwaukee Brewers
Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:03 AM
1. N. Morgan OF
2. R. Weeks 2B
3. R. Braun OF
4. A. Ramirez 3B
5. C. Hart OF
6. M. Gamel 1B
7. J. Lucroy C
8. A. Gonzalez SS
And they have the best pitching staff in the Division between Gallardo, Greinke, and Marcum. (Wolf and Narveson aren't really anything to write home about though). And lets not forget that John Axford is a beast.
So while the division is going to be a close one, Ryan Braun not being
suspended for 50 games gives the Brewers a big (possibly steroid enhanced) edge in the Central.
(Up next... the Cubs)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).