Was the man an albatross?
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Sign Reliever Wesley Wright to One-Year Deal
Yesterday, 08:43 PM
- MLB and NPB Reportedly on the Verge of a “Maximum Bid” Posting System – And the Max is Just $20 Million
Yesterday, 05:36 PM
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Diamondbacks Want an Ace, but Archie Bradley’s Off Limits Even for David Price
Yesterday, 02:08 PM
- Interesting Non-Tenders from Around the League: Bailey, Turner, Wright, Hudson, Belisario, Others
Yesterday, 11:59 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Entertain ME - I'm in standardized test hell.
Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:30 AM
And I can't wait to see how people change reactions as the month goes on! One rick roll? Ok, haha, lame. Whatevs. But what about the 5th? The 8th? All aboard the fun train!
Also, don't forget that it doesn't just work on friends. Your doctor's office? Fair game. (for you) the school principle? Absolutely.
It sounds immature and lame (it is), but I guarantee that you'll enjoy it. And don't worry- you can save the recordings and listen later since you probably don't want to play them while you're supervising a class.
Have fun. (and yes, got the email about the draft).
Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:36 AM
It does have some disclaimer about "if you are from states X,Y, or Z, then..." but I ignore that kinda stuff (good all-around practice to have). Plus, I don't think MO was listed.
And do you really care? The first rule of law is that "but it was hilarious!" is a valid defense to almost any illegal act.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).