Was the man an albatross?
CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Monday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Choo, Price, Samardzija, Arroyo, Trumbo, Sale
Yesterday, 06:45 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Considering Trade with Nationals for Bullpen Pieces Clippard, Storen
Yesterday, 05:57 PM
- Prepare to Be Irrationally Optimistic and then Irrationally Deflated About Masahiro Tanaka
Yesterday, 04:39 PM
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Yesterday, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Entertain ME - I'm in standardized test hell.
Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:30 AM
And I can't wait to see how people change reactions as the month goes on! One rick roll? Ok, haha, lame. Whatevs. But what about the 5th? The 8th? All aboard the fun train!
Also, don't forget that it doesn't just work on friends. Your doctor's office? Fair game. (for you) the school principle? Absolutely.
It sounds immature and lame (it is), but I guarantee that you'll enjoy it. And don't worry- you can save the recordings and listen later since you probably don't want to play them while you're supervising a class.
Have fun. (and yes, got the email about the draft).
Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:36 AM
It does have some disclaimer about "if you are from states X,Y, or Z, then..." but I ignore that kinda stuff (good all-around practice to have). Plus, I don't think MO was listed.
And do you really care? The first rule of law is that "but it was hilarious!" is a valid defense to almost any illegal act.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).