Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Off-Day Q & A Tomorrow at 1pm CT on Twitter and Facebook
Today, 05:42 PM
- Cubs Reportedly Going to DFA Michael Bowden to Make Room for Matt Garza on Tuesday
Today, 04:15 PM
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 4, Cubs 3 – May 19, 2013
Today, 03:30 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:28 AM
- This Week In The Minors: Still Checking Up
Today, 08:39 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
The Draft is almost upon us!!
Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:10 PM
Friendly reminder if you are not there your team will be auto-drafted...
Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:06 PM
That would put the end of the draft well after midnight I'm not up for that (I do have to be up at 6am the next day) but if everyone else concurs then I will gladly change it.
Probably won't happen but can u move it to 9
Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:18 AM
If Jeff Baker is still there when I pick at #23, should I grab him then, or do I take Aaron Miles and hope Baker falls to me at the top of the second round?
Either way, I'm pretty sure I can get Fontenot in the third round, so I'm feeling pretty good about that.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).