Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Tanaka, Samardzija, Rebuilding Timeline, TV Deal, Organizational Health, More
Today, 08:49 AM
- Are You Ready for the 2014 MLB Draft? And Other Bullets
Today, 07:45 AM
- Chicago Cubs Sign Reliever Wesley Wright to One-Year Deal
Yesterday, 08:43 PM
- MLB and NPB Reportedly on the Verge of a “Maximum Bid” Posting System – And the Max is Just $20 Million
Yesterday, 05:36 PM
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Entertaining MG, All Players Welcome
Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:21 AM
He's a tourist - does it matter where he's originally from?
Was he with anyone?
Generally, yes, but not anyone in particular. I can't answer better than that.
Did the man get in a accident?
Did the man have dementia or another mentally debilitating disease?
The man cheating with wife/gf of the detective?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users