Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Sign Reliever Wesley Wright to One-Year Deal
Yesterday, 08:43 PM
- MLB and NPB Reportedly on the Verge of a “Maximum Bid” Posting System – And the Max is Just $20 Million
Yesterday, 05:36 PM
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Diamondbacks Want an Ace, but Archie Bradley’s Off Limits Even for David Price
Yesterday, 02:08 PM
- Interesting Non-Tenders from Around the League: Bailey, Turner, Wright, Hudson, Belisario, Others
Yesterday, 11:59 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Entertaining MG, All Players Welcome
Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:01 PM
Was he in jail?
Was he in the bathroom the whole time? I know my grandfather used to spend like 4 hours in there sometimes.
No, but that would have been pretty clever. I'll have to remember that idea for future things like this.
Was there a card with contact numbers on it in the mans wallet?
Nothing unusual. The wallet had standard wallet things in it.
Ok, it matters where he was from, he was in an accident, and he had a mental disorder of some kind.
Hmm. Was he from the US?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).