Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Spring Training Game 8: Cubs at Dodgers (on WGN)
Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:57 PM
He's hitting for Rusin. I don't know if you can switch from using a pitcher in the lineup to a DH in a Spring game, or not. It's all practice, so you should be able to if you want.
Is Sappelt hitting for Rusin or is he just going to DH the rest of the way? The Dodgers are using a DH.
Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:05 PM
It was actually 12 pitches (the Game Day tracker is screwed up), but it was nonetheless very impressive.
Holy Crap, he just struck out the side on 9 pitches. Damn. It's like he's a completely different pitcher than the last two ties he was out.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).