Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Spring Training Game 9: Reds at Cubs (on WGN Radio)
Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:20 PM
It's his one true redeeming feature, and it's not even long enough.
First thing Len says about Bronson Arroyo? Long, lustrous hair.
Two summers ago I was visiting in-laws in the Cincinnati area, watching a Cubs/Reds game. The intro to the damn game was Arroyo singing some nu-country crap song about ... something. I honestly don't remember, I just remember my absolute horror. Fortunately, my wife's kinfolk don't hid their whiskey well, and I quickly drowned it away.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).