Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Today, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Today, 09:51 AM
- Jeff Samardzija Deals with Trade Rumors About as Well as Anyone
Today, 08:40 AM
- Old Style Stays at Wrigley Field and Other Bullets
Today, 07:31 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Spring Training Game 10: Giants at Cubs (audio on MLB.com)
Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:53 PM
Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:58 PM
A tiny, tiny bit nervous. But not really much more nervous than I already was.
Is anyone else getting nervous about LaHair? I find it odd that he's been this unproductive thus far. I know the sample size is small, but if he's having trouble making contact when pitchers aren't even throwing their best stuff, what is that going to mean when they show their best stuff during the season?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).