CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Tuesday Morning Winter Meetings Update: Hamels/Lee, Brown, Samardzija, Bullpen, Choo, Much More
Today, 10:05 AM
- Luis Valbuena Exclusively Played Second Base This Offseason
Today, 09:20 AM
- Everyone’s Still Waiting on Masahiro Tanaka, Including the Chicago Cubs
Today, 08:35 AM
- Mark Prior Officially Calls It a Career and Other Bullets
Today, 07:54 AM
- Monday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Choo, Price, Samardzija, Arroyo, Trumbo, Sale
Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Spring Training Game 10: Giants at Cubs (audio on MLB.com)
Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:53 PM
Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:58 PM
A tiny, tiny bit nervous. But not really much more nervous than I already was.
Is anyone else getting nervous about LaHair? I find it odd that he's been this unproductive thus far. I know the sample size is small, but if he's having trouble making contact when pitchers aren't even throwing their best stuff, what is that going to mean when they show their best stuff during the season?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).