Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Cardinals (7:15 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 03:55 PM
- Astros Officially Sign Top Pick Mark Appel for $6.35 Million – Well Below Slot
Today, 12:40 PM
- Around the League: Huge Stories Brewing, Including PED Suspensions and a Monopoly Lawsuit
Today, 11:55 AM
- Chicago Cubs in on Another Cuban Defector, Dalier Hinojosa – Plus an Update on Miguel Alfredo Gonzalez
Today, 10:40 AM
- Chicago Cubs Sign Undrafted Free Agent Josh Davis
Today, 09:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Spring Training Games 12 and 13: Cubs at Rockies; Diamondbacks at Cubs (audio on MLB.com)
Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:51 PM
As Mick said, you can't get an error on a ball you can't see.No errors in the boxscore on MLB. Was it a serious mistake?
COME ON BYRD! Losing the ball in the sun is such fail. I hope he gets it together before the season because that will get embarrassing.
Which I think is bullshit, but whatevs.
Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:29 PM
I want to believe he'd be a great 2-hole hitter, but his patience comes and goes something awful. Sometimes he's a real mensch, battling like crazy, and then a lot of the time he wails away at the first pitch.Given his typical at bat, terrible.
Just curious. How do we feel about Byrd in the 2-hole? I'm not sure if I like it or not...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).