#1 cjdubbya

cjdubbya

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Twitter:@cjdubbya

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:53 AM

I know that I'm looking way ahead, but my wife has to have her vacation requests for next year turned in within the next week or so.

Does anyone have any idea when the games will start? I'm eyeing the first full week of March, because it affords us an extra day in Phoenix (as opposed to late February in Columbus, which this year notwithstanding is not nearly as friendly, temperature-wise). If I go based on what they did this year, they'll start playing games on Sunday, but I don't want to end up just going to practice for a week, as that's not likely to sit well. Not that the missus isn't a baseball fan, but watching a week's worth of practice would not enthuse her in the slightest.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any sort of calendar online with this information. Anyone have insight as to when the ST schedule of games will start next year, by chance?

#2 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,637 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:51 PM

I think, at this point, you can really only take an educated guess - the games almost always start at some point in the first seven days of March. If you're looking at the first full week, I'm pretty sure you'll be OK.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).