Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Claim Pitcher Liam Hendriks Off of Waivers from the Twins
Today, 01:03 PM
- Another Reason to Expect Masahiro Tanaka to Be Posted? Other NPB Teams Want to Pay to Get Him Out
Today, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: John Andreoli
Today, 11:36 AM
- The Asking Price for Jeff Samardzija Has Indeed Been as Lofty as it Should Be
Today, 10:01 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Mayor and Alderman Want Cubs to Start Work, City May Be Pushing Rooftops
Today, 08:44 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Spring Training Games 20 and 21: Cubs at A's; Rangers at Cubs (audio on Cubs.com)
Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:35 PM
Love the statistical improbability of that. Best of luck to him though. I am kind of sad they arent showing any of the games on mlb.tv today. I am at work and as such cant wear my headphones and listen in. Watching the game on mute tends to be the way I do things most of the time. I guess all I can hope for now is that it dies down enough that my bosses take off early.
I hope Campana goes 4-4 with six grand slams.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).