Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Yesterday, 10:31 AM
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Yesterday, 08:58 AM
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Spring Training Games 20 and 21: Cubs at A's; Rangers at Cubs (audio on Cubs.com)
Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:35 PM
Love the statistical improbability of that. Best of luck to him though. I am kind of sad they arent showing any of the games on mlb.tv today. I am at work and as such cant wear my headphones and listen in. Watching the game on mute tends to be the way I do things most of the time. I guess all I can hope for now is that it dies down enough that my bosses take off early.
I hope Campana goes 4-4 with six grand slams.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).