CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Dec 09 2013 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Interested in Pitcher Jason Hammel
Yesterday, 06:34 PM
- Jed Hoyer: Cubs May Add More Than One Starting Pitcher, Recently Met with Scott Baker’s Agent
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
- Rockies Reportedly Acquire Brett Anderson from A’s for Drew Pomeranz and Chris Jensen
Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Spring Training Game 22: Cubs at Rangers (TV on CSN)
Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:48 PM
Nice to see Sori hitting for power. I have thought over the last few years that he needs to be a DH (all "worst OF in baseball" jokes aside). A few years ago when he was hurt and then had the All-Star break, he came back and killed it. I still think it's because his knees had time to rest.
It's nice to see him hitting the way he's hitting now, no doubt. Hopefully Sveum will look past the size of the contract and give him plent of rest during the season.
Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:05 PM
Oh sike, he got pulled for Brett Jackson. I guess Sveum isn't interested in making history.
He's close to attaining that single-most impressive, career defining feat for a hitter: the Spring Training Cycle.
Joe Mauer double! Dude is on fire!
Brett Jackson hit a 2 run HR so its all good.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).