Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- The 2013 Rule 5 Draft Happens Now (Cubs Lose Marcos Mateo to the Diamondbacks, Justin Bour to Marlins)
Today, 08:01 AM
- No More Home Plate Collisions and Other Bullets
Today, 07:51 AM
- Another Reliever Rumor: Cubs May Be in on Joaquin Benoit
Today, 06:00 AM
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Yesterday, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Yesterday, 06:02 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Spring Training Game 22: Cubs at Rangers (TV on CSN)
Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:48 PM
Nice to see Sori hitting for power. I have thought over the last few years that he needs to be a DH (all "worst OF in baseball" jokes aside). A few years ago when he was hurt and then had the All-Star break, he came back and killed it. I still think it's because his knees had time to rest.
It's nice to see him hitting the way he's hitting now, no doubt. Hopefully Sveum will look past the size of the contract and give him plent of rest during the season.
Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:05 PM
Oh sike, he got pulled for Brett Jackson. I guess Sveum isn't interested in making history.
He's close to attaining that single-most impressive, career defining feat for a hitter: the Spring Training Cycle.
Joe Mauer double! Dude is on fire!
Brett Jackson hit a 2 run HR so its all good.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).