Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Today, 08:58 AM
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Yesterday, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Yesterday, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Joba Chamberlain Story.....
Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:35 PM
Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:42 PM
Obviously, I didn't listen, and now my computer is covered with vomit.
An open dislocation is not a regular old dislocation that can be popped back into place. It's when the bone shoots through the skin. Don't google it.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).