Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 2, Pirates 4 – May 23, 2013
Today, 03:48 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Pirates (11:35 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 09:57 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: International Prospect, Garza Value, Difficulty in Selling in May
Today, 09:01 AM
- Cubs Brass Visits Oklahoma Pitcher Jonathan Gray
Today, 07:50 AM
- The Reason the Cubs DFA’d Michael Bowden and Other Bullets
Today, 06:50 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Joba Chamberlain Story.....
Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:35 PM
Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:42 PM
Obviously, I didn't listen, and now my computer is covered with vomit.
An open dislocation is not a regular old dislocation that can be popped back into place. It's when the bone shoots through the skin. Don't google it.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).