Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Yesterday, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Yesterday, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Yesterday, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Spring Game 24: Padres v. Cubs (TV on WGN)
Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:09 AM
Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:37 PM
Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:52 PM
Also, hoping Barney's defense at SS is better today. Probably good for him to have these tune-up games if he's going to be the backup to Castro this season; it may be his natural position but he still needs to play it in order to maintain skills.
Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:59 PM
Hope you had a good dy at the park, Brett. Jealous. Don't forget- Kyle n and I still have an extra ticket for twins/cubs in June. You too goat- could be a fun gathering. And a chance to make a concerted debut of the banana hammock.
Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:10 PM
3 hits against a (ss) Sand Diego team, OUCH! Is it too late in spring training to blame the results on, "working on some things."?
I'm not sure who was pitching the 9th, but he sure has a short arm motion. I really have no idea how he was getting any velocity on the ball, but he was.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).