Another way to show just how improbable this season is.
DocPeterWimsey - Yesterday, 08:33 PM
I hope they don't draft Appel even if they have a shot
5412 - Yesterday, 01:20 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (3:10 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 11:42 AM
- Ozzie Guillen on the Cubs’ Bench? And Other Bullets
Today, 07:59 AM
- Chicago Cubs 2013: A New Hope … or None at All?
Today, 06:03 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 4, Reds 7 – May 24, 2013
Yesterday, 08:36 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (6:10 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 03:23 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
BNFL - 48 Hour Window on Trades for Discussion
Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:31 PM
So give us a thumb up/down so everyone can have a voice and the trade partners can state their case before we execute the trade. This way if 50% of the owners are against a trade Sam and I can cancel the trade. I want us all to be involved in trades and the 24 hour window is way to short (especially on weekends) for everyone to make an educated decision on the trade
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).