Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- The Momentum of the Witner Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Yesterday, 10:31 AM
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Yesterday, 08:58 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Better for the Cubs: 80 Wins in 2012, or Total, Unadulterated Suck?
Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:19 PM
also, winning 80 games would mean players like lahair/rizzo, stewart, castro, barney, soto, garza etc are all doing their jobs and playing good baseball..
Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:46 AM
I think it would be better for the Cubs to have a better season, rather than bad season. Team morale and momentum are two intangibles that I feel can go a long way in moving the team in a positve direction for the future.
Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:27 AM
Based on what I've seen to this point,the Cubs will be hard pressed to last years win total of 71.The only thing that sustains me is the thought of the kids who will be called up when the Cubs trade,demote or just plain take out the trash through release.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).