Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Today, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Today, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Today, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Today, 09:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Opening Day Game Thread: Nationals v. Cubs - April 5, 2012
Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:21 PM
I always tell the Wife when they're talking about kids running the bases after the game, I'm like: dude, I want to do that. Why is it only kids?I would have done the same thing, given the chance.
Oh, Billy Murray. You so silly.
Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:25 PM
I never played 2. I did love the original though. A neighbor and me would go through seasons playing each other.I'm more of a RBI Baseball 2 guy myself. Yeah, the one from the original 8-bit NES.
I'm a Baseball Mogul guy myself.
Any of you guys play OOTP baseball?
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).