Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Yesterday, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Yesterday, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Yesterday, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Yesterday, 10:06 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Opening day in Iowa
Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:37 PM
Campana leading off, Jackson batting in the 2 spot, Rizzo cleanup and Vitters batting 8th. Wells pitching. Not impressed that he walked out to the base line before the anthum and everyone else jogged but I'm into that sort of thing.
Typing this on my iPhone so I will try to keep updated if anyone is at the game I am in section C with a blank Cubs jersey and a blue undershirt.
Got Jeff Belliveau's autograph but the big boys were already stretching. Seems like a nice guy.
Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:56 PM
Campana lines out to third, Brett Jackson K's on three pitches and was fooled on the two he swung at. Edgar Gonzalez (dh) reaches on a hit to the far side of third. Rizzo with a sharp base hit to right brings Gonzalez to third after seeing 5 pitches. Castillo flies out to deeeeeeep center field for out three
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).