Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Claim Pitcher Liam Hendriks Off of Waivers from the Twins
Today, 01:03 PM
- Another Reason to Expect Masahiro Tanaka to Be Posted? Other NPB Teams Want to Pay to Get Him Out
Today, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: John Andreoli
Today, 11:36 AM
- The Asking Price for Jeff Samardzija Has Indeed Been as Lofty as it Should Be
Today, 10:01 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Mayor and Alderman Want Cubs to Start Work, City May Be Pushing Rooftops
Today, 08:44 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Nationals v. Cubs - April 7, 2012
Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:15 AM
If every start from here on out outperforms Dempster's start from Thursday, I think the Cubs can win 155 games. Make it happen, boys.
I'll be streaming the game on the interwebs today...go Cubs! Back to .500!! Here's hoping Garza performs like the ace he can be. If he can outperform Dempster I think we will be set.
Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:38 AM
Otherwise, will be streaming WGN Radio coverage...
BTW...what's with the lineup changes? I haven't had time to pay attention last couple days? Are they just shaking it up?
Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:49 AM
The wind is also blowing out hard to left, so that makes it even more attractive to field a righty lineup. Hopefully the Cubs are very patient against Gonzalez, who tends to throw a lot of pitches.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).