Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Today, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Today, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Today, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Nationals v. Cubs - April 7, 2012
Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:15 AM
If every start from here on out outperforms Dempster's start from Thursday, I think the Cubs can win 155 games. Make it happen, boys.
I'll be streaming the game on the interwebs today...go Cubs! Back to .500!! Here's hoping Garza performs like the ace he can be. If he can outperform Dempster I think we will be set.
Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:38 AM
Otherwise, will be streaming WGN Radio coverage...
BTW...what's with the lineup changes? I haven't had time to pay attention last couple days? Are they just shaking it up?
Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:49 AM
The wind is also blowing out hard to left, so that makes it even more attractive to field a righty lineup. Hopefully the Cubs are very patient against Gonzalez, who tends to throw a lot of pitches.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).