Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Yesterday, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Yesterday, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Yesterday, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Yesterday, 10:06 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Nationals v. Cubs - April 7, 2012
Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:15 AM
If every start from here on out outperforms Dempster's start from Thursday, I think the Cubs can win 155 games. Make it happen, boys.
I'll be streaming the game on the interwebs today...go Cubs! Back to .500!! Here's hoping Garza performs like the ace he can be. If he can outperform Dempster I think we will be set.
Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:38 AM
Otherwise, will be streaming WGN Radio coverage...
BTW...what's with the lineup changes? I haven't had time to pay attention last couple days? Are they just shaking it up?
Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:49 AM
The wind is also blowing out hard to left, so that makes it even more attractive to field a righty lineup. Hopefully the Cubs are very patient against Gonzalez, who tends to throw a lot of pitches.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).