Another way to show just how improbable this season is.
DocPeterWimsey - May 24 2013 08:33 PM
I hope they don't draft Appel even if they have a shot
5412 - May 24 2013 01:20 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 2, Reds 5 – May 25, 2013
Yesterday, 05:51 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (3:10 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 11:42 AM
- Ozzie Guillen on the Cubs’ Bench? And Other Bullets
Yesterday, 07:59 AM
- Chicago Cubs 2013: A New Hope … or None at All?
Yesterday, 06:03 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 4, Reds 7 – May 24, 2013
May 24 2013 08:36 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Yoenis Cespedes Is a Big, Strong Man
Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:36 PM
Hopefully there is no regret with respect to Cespedes come mid-season.
Yea, my first thought after he hit that shot (well, after the HOLY FUCK DID THAT BALL GO A LONG WAY thoughts) was that 5yrs/45mil with some sort of option wouldve been acceptable...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).