Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Arodys Vizcaino is Hitting 98mph and Might Contribute in the Bullpen Next Season
Today, 09:16 AM
- Mariners Trying to Have Their Own Stupid Pujols Contract, but Talks with Robinson Cano Break Down
Today, 08:27 AM
- Rick Renteria Officially Introduced as Manager and Other Bullets
Today, 07:32 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Yesterday, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Think Positive - Things That Went Right Today
Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:37 PM
So, after 2 games, many of us are ready to jump off the proverbial cliff and write off the entire season. Sure, Kerry Wood and Marmol blow serious chunks right now. Sure, we're 0-2. Sure, we haven't hit a home run this season. But inside both games thus far, I've seen some positives. I think we need a thread where we can point out the GOOD things that happened in each game. The positive yin to the negative yang if you will.
So, what positives have you taken away from the first 2 games?
- Better at-bats
- Adequate starting pitching
- Ian Stewart CREAMED a ball yesterday
Granted, I can't watch many games, so I'll most likely be going off radio broadcasts and highlights, so I will probably miss a lot of the smaller things you can only see from actually watching.
Oh, one more:
-Both games mercifully ended (eventually).
Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:46 AM
Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:40 PM
- Soriano's dive (he actually looked like an outfielder!
- Soriano's 2 RBI's
- Samardzija (all of it--it was great to see. Did anyone else notice the grin on his face as he was pitching in the 9th? Woulda killed to see him close it out)
- Ian Stewart hanging in with a lefty
- LaHair's nice offensive day
- Marmol didn't screw the pooch entirely.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).