What happened? I though DeWitt was starting.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Braves Sign Ervin Santana to a One-Year Deal
Today, 06:41 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Yesterday, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Nationals v. Cubs - April 8, 2012 (WGN)
Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:38 PM
Yup and the third will tell us if he can stay a starter
well that was a quick inning
Guys are settling in.......second time around in the lineup will tell the story (imho)
Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:48 PM
Zimmerman has outstanding command, so the trend will continue all game. We just have to hope that he throws some hittable early strikes.
A lot of early swings by our guys. What does that say about Zimmerman's command and what he might do in the second time around facing our lineup?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).