What happened? I though DeWitt was starting.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
- The 2013 Rule 5 Draft Happens Now (Cubs Lose Marcos Mateo, Justin Bour, Julio Borbon, A.J. Morris)
Today, 08:01 AM
- No More Home Plate Collisions and Other Bullets
Today, 07:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Nationals v. Cubs - April 8, 2012 (WGN)
Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:38 PM
Yup and the third will tell us if he can stay a starter
well that was a quick inning
Guys are settling in.......second time around in the lineup will tell the story (imho)
Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:48 PM
Zimmerman has outstanding command, so the trend will continue all game. We just have to hope that he throws some hittable early strikes.
A lot of early swings by our guys. What does that say about Zimmerman's command and what he might do in the second time around facing our lineup?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).