What happened? I though DeWitt was starting.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- BAM: Another Free $300 One-Day Fantasy Baseball Contest
Today, 11:39 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: The Cubs Could Have the Best Starting Pitching Options on the Trade Market
Today, 10:01 AM
- Reminder: Off-Day Q&A Happening Today on Facebook and Twitter (1pm CT)
Today, 09:19 AM
- Ian Stewart Discusses Disappointment, the Iowa Cubs, and “Those” Three Days
Today, 08:17 AM
- Travis Wood’s Margin for Error and Other Bullets
Today, 07:11 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Nationals v. Cubs - April 8, 2012 (WGN)
Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:38 PM
Yup and the third will tell us if he can stay a starter
well that was a quick inning
Guys are settling in.......second time around in the lineup will tell the story (imho)
Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:48 PM
Zimmerman has outstanding command, so the trend will continue all game. We just have to hope that he throws some hittable early strikes.
A lot of early swings by our guys. What does that say about Zimmerman's command and what he might do in the second time around facing our lineup?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).