Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 4, Cubs 8 – April 19, 2014
Today, 03:59 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:41 AM
- It Sounds Like Jake Arrieta Could Be Back Soon
Today, 08:45 AM
- Fan Positivity Reserves Running Low Already and Other Bullets
Today, 07:45 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 4, Cubs 1 – April 18, 2014
Yesterday, 03:39 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Nationals v. Cubs - April 8, 2012 (WGN)
Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:53 PM
This is the limit of what we've seen from Samardzija before. There is no book on what he will do from here on out.
Having asked about what Zimmermann's pitching strategy might be later, how about Samardzija? It will be interiesting to see if and how hitters on both sides will adjust.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).