#16 SirCub

SirCub

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCarrboro, NC

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:07 PM

If you go to the main page of the league, then to playoffs, the tiebreaks on the side are hilarious to read since everyone is either 1-0 or 0-1. There's one 12 team tie that was broken.

Nice. I've got the 2 seed. I didn't realize that only one team gets a first round bye. That's kinda funky.

#17 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,799 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:18 PM

I lost by 3.5 points. Frikkin Mark Melancon got me negative 21 points for the week, and he's a reliever!

Ah fantasy baseball where you can get dicked in the dick.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#18 Luke

Luke

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Twitter:@ltblaize
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

I gambled on Zito in the 19th round of the draft, and today he made me look like a genius. That was a 62 point start, the best by any pitcher in our league so far this season.

Yes, that Barry Zito.

I don't believe it either.

#19 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,799 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:17 PM

I gambled on Zito in the 19th round of the draft, and today he made me look like a genius. That was a 62 point start, the best by any pitcher in our league so far this season.

Yes, that Barry Zito.

It's 2003 - Bizarro

MichiganGoat on Twitter

#20 SirCub

SirCub

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCarrboro, NC

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:37 PM

Crushing you after just one day, Goat. You better hope your boys step up the rest of the week!

#21 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,799 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:43 PM

Crushing you after just one day, Goat. You better hope your boys step up the rest of the week!

Yeah your team is performing beyond what they should it's going to be a long week

MichiganGoat on Twitter

#22 SirCub

SirCub

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCarrboro, NC

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:49 PM

Yeah your team is performing beyond what they should it's going to be a long week

I fully expect Bryan Lahair to hit at least one bomb a day this week. Moreland and Molina may only hit one every other game though.

#23 Spencer

Spencer

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationValparaiso, IN

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:07 AM

Yes, that Barry Zito.

That honestly probably won't get beat this year unless someone tosses a no hitter or perfect game.

#24 SirCub

SirCub

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCarrboro, NC

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:11 AM

Yes, that Barry Zito.

That honestly probably won't get beat this year unless someone tosses a no hitter or perfect game.

A 4-hit shutout with only 4 k's? I mean, that's really good, but I highly doubt nobody will top it all year.

#25 Luke

Luke

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Twitter:@ltblaize
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:27 AM

Yes, that Barry Zito.

A 4-hit shutout with only 4 k's? I mean, that's really good, but I highly doubt nobody will top it all year.

Someone will beat it. There are already a handful of games in the high 50s. I'd not be surprised if we saw a 70 point game before the season was out.

#26 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts
  • Twitter:@peaceknuckle
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:16 PM

Yes, that Barry Zito.

Someone will beat it. There are already a handful of games in the high 50s. I'd not be surprised if we saw a 70 point game before the season was out.

Wait until Verlander throws a complete game 2 hitter with 17 strikeouts.

#27 SirCub

SirCub

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCarrboro, NC

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:02 PM

Yes, that Barry Zito.

Wait until Verlander throws a complete game 2 hitter with 17 strikeouts.

Like, tomorrow.

#28 Katie

Katie

Wait, is this not ChristianMingle.com?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Twitter:@katiekatcubs

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:26 PM

Everyone's gonna get dicked in the dick by me. I'm just getting warmed up. If my fucking starting pitchers would get their shit together I'd be very happy.
Peg: Oh Al! Did you miss me?
Al: With every bullet, so far.

#29 hansman1982

hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,944 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:09 AM

Everyone's gonna get dicked in the dick by me. I'm just getting warmed up. If my fucking starting pitchers would get their shit together I'd be very happy.

The power of re-reading...I first thought you said you were fucking your starting pitchers...slight difference there.

#30 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:33 AM

Seriously? My catcher is out with a sinus infection? Seriously? Get a tissue, blow your nose and get back out there.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).