Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Giants (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:35 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Injury Shake-Up, Samardzija, Santana, Diaz, Carpenter, Headley (UPDATE)
Today, 10:59 AM
- Could the Cubs’ TV Deal Look More Like the Dodgers’ Deal Than the Phillies?
Today, 09:30 AM
- Is the NL Central Really All that Tough? How is the Cubs’ Strength of Schedule?
Today, 08:41 AM
- Patience Will Remain a Key with Arodys Vizcaino and Other Bullets
Today, 07:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Brewers v. Cubs - April 10, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:30 PM
I am denying responsibility (because that's my one true talent).I mean, seriously, you left MG in charge. M fuckin G!!!Muchas danke.
Indeed you have, IR. welcome back.You, sir, have been missed.
My 7 year old son asked me at the beginning of the game what they were so we told him it is cold and it helps them stay warm. He then asked why the cubs weren't wearing them and we replied because they are men.
The Brewers look like a bunch of pussies with those fucking neck warmers on. Assholes.
Son: Why are the Brewers wearing those things on their faces?
Father: Because they don't fit over their vaginas.
My Ignore List:
Crockett, mountsalami, sans
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).