Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Cubs v. Yankees - April 16, 2014 (TV: CSN, WGN, MLBN)
Brett - Apr 16 2014 08:51 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Fan Positivity Reserves Running Low Already and Other Bullets
Today, 07:45 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 4, Cubs 1 – April 18, 2014
Yesterday, 03:39 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:56 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Tom Ricketts Reiterates that Moving is Not the Preference
Yesterday, 10:09 AM
- Observations from Taking in the Kane County Cougars Live in Dayton
Yesterday, 09:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Brewers v. Cubs - April 10, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:30 PM
I am denying responsibility (because that's my one true talent).I mean, seriously, you left MG in charge. M fuckin G!!!Muchas danke.
Indeed you have, IR. welcome back.You, sir, have been missed.
My 7 year old son asked me at the beginning of the game what they were so we told him it is cold and it helps them stay warm. He then asked why the cubs weren't wearing them and we replied because they are men.
The Brewers look like a bunch of pussies with those fucking neck warmers on. Assholes.
Son: Why are the Brewers wearing those things on their faces?
Father: Because they don't fit over their vaginas.
My Ignore List:
Crockett, mountsalami, sans
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).