The 12 Days of GoatsMas(or Cubsmas) Contest...starting Monday!
Oswego Chris - Today, 09:56 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Today, 10:06 AM
- New York Yankees Set to Re-Sign Hiroki Kuroda – Any Masahiro Tanaka Implications?
Today, 09:56 AM
- How About a Chance to Win Some Money Playing Free Fantasy Football This Weekend?
Today, 09:45 AM
- Arodys Vizcaino is Hitting 98mph and Might Contribute in the Bullpen Next Season
Today, 09:16 AM
- Mariners Trying to Have Their Own Stupid Pujols Contract, but Talks with Robinson Cano Break Down (UPDATE)
Today, 08:27 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Brewers v. Cubs - April 10, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:30 PM
I am denying responsibility (because that's my one true talent).I mean, seriously, you left MG in charge. M fuckin G!!!Muchas danke.
Indeed you have, IR. welcome back.You, sir, have been missed.
My 7 year old son asked me at the beginning of the game what they were so we told him it is cold and it helps them stay warm. He then asked why the cubs weren't wearing them and we replied because they are men.
The Brewers look like a bunch of pussies with those fucking neck warmers on. Assholes.
Son: Why are the Brewers wearing those things on their faces?
Father: Because they don't fit over their vaginas.
My Ignore List:
Crockett, mountsalami, sans
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).