Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Yesterday, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Yesterday, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:16 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Cardinals - April 13, 2012 (TV: WGN, MLBN)
Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:13 PM
Don't know, but is there enough "see" time on that slow curve for LaHair to still adjust for a good at bat?
I had a similar thought. Maybe he wasn't going to swing at anything but a fastball--dare the pitcher to get a breaking ball over the plate. Maybe the Cubs had seen video and McClellan didn't have good command of breaking pitches recently. TOugh to say.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).