Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- The Rule 5 Draft is Tomorrow, Cubs Prospects on the Line (UPDATE)
Today, 12:29 PM
- Oh, Good: Teams “Know” that Max Scherzer is “Definitely in Play”
Today, 11:37 AM
- Wednesday Morning Winter Meetings Update: Maeda, Yoon, Kemp, Choo
Today, 10:30 AM
- Obligatory Masahiro Tanaka Non-Update: May Not Get an Answer Until Next Week
Today, 10:11 AM
- A Free Fantasy Football This Weekend? To Win Money, You Say?
Today, 09:57 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Cardinals - April 14, 2012 (TV: FOX)
Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:48 PM
Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:51 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself.
For those not watching the game, you are spared the frustration of errors by Castro, the double lefty lineup and in that regard Sveum talking smack about pinch hitting Baker if that situation arose. Well it did and Sveum just sat on his brains and did nothing......you have been spared.
Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:52 PM
Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:29 PM
But I believe that it was because I told St. Louis that the city should become a weapons testing site and said FUCK FUCK FUCK about 100 times. Voodo is alive and well in that city.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).