Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Today, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Today, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Cardinals - April 14, 2012 (TV: FOX)
Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:05 PM
Since I had to go north, I took the Ravenswood down to Belmont instead walking over to the Addison street station as the game was just finishing. I knew I'd get a seat on the train that way. I took my seat at the Belmont station and sure enough, a loud group of Cardinal fans got on my train at the Addison stop and all of them taking great pleasure in reminding us that they were Cardinal fans. Now this was late in the season, just as the football Cardinals had left Saint Louis and soon begining their new season in their new city.
Feeling rather brave since I was in Chicago on the El", I asked the group: Would that be the Phoenix Cardinals that you are fans of?"
If looks could kill...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).