Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Cardinals - April 14, 2012 (TV: FOX)
Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:05 PM
Since I had to go north, I took the Ravenswood down to Belmont instead walking over to the Addison street station as the game was just finishing. I knew I'd get a seat on the train that way. I took my seat at the Belmont station and sure enough, a loud group of Cardinal fans got on my train at the Addison stop and all of them taking great pleasure in reminding us that they were Cardinal fans. Now this was late in the season, just as the football Cardinals had left Saint Louis and soon begining their new season in their new city.
Feeling rather brave since I was in Chicago on the El", I asked the group: Would that be the Phoenix Cardinals that you are fans of?"
If looks could kill...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).