Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Apr 18 2014 10:05 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 8, Cubs 2 – April 20, 2014
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:25 AM
- This Week In The Minors: (Very) Early Storylines
Yesterday, 09:10 AM
- Mike Olt Showing Off His Power and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:05 AM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: Javier Baez Could Be Back Today (UPDATE: He Is!)
Yesterday, 07:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Cardinals - April 14, 2012 (TV: FOX)
Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:16 PM
Volstad completely lost his concentration there. Molina had taken about 4 running steps before the pitching motion was started. Low inside pitch, no throw. No chance to get him
Molina with a stolen base? I'm not watching the game (thanks to Fox), so what's the deal? I am still confused by the Aramis Ramirez stolen base last week.
Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:22 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).