Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Yesterday, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Yesterday, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:16 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Cardinals - April 15, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:13 AM
Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:23 AM
I agree Goat, I think Barney and Castro both need more days off. I think Svuem is smart enough to see that eventually.
Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:02 AM
1. Reed Johnson, RF
2. Blake DeWitt, 2B
3. Starlin Castro, SS
4. Jeff Baker, 1B
5. Ian Stewart, 3B
6. Joe Mather, LF
7. Geovany Soto,C
8. Marlon Byrd, CF
9. Paul Maholm, P
what i find interesting about this lineup, is that the 2 guys struggling the most ( byrd,soto) are in it and batting 7th and 8th..
Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:29 AM
...or Maholm does.
Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:23 PM
This way LaHair (back) and the other get two days of rest with only missing one game
I came here to ask why you would run out all the subs on the same day instead of trickling them in every other day or so ... but I guess the two days of rest thing makes sense.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).