Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Apr 18 2014 10:05 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:25 AM
- This Week In The Minors: (Very) Early Storylines
Today, 09:10 AM
- Mike Olt Showing Off His Power and Other Bullets
Today, 08:05 AM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: Javier Baez Could Be Back Today (UPDATE: He Is!)
Today, 07:15 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 4, Cubs 8 – April 19, 2014
Yesterday, 03:59 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Cardinals - April 15, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:49 PM
sorry......but can someone help me understand the sub changes Sveum has made here in the 7th? Or doesn't it seem strange to you?
Get Clevenger some AB's while still resting the regulars since it's a blowout.
Makes sense. It just seemed more like what a manager would do in Spring training. And......does bringing in Lopez late in the game mean Sveum doesn't see Lopez as the long man? I'm just going on what Sveum has said or implied about RL.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).