Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Sign Reliever Wesley Wright to One-Year Deal
Today, 08:43 PM
- MLB and NPB Reportedly on the Verge of a “Maximum Bid” Posting System – And the Max is Just $20 Million
Today, 05:36 PM
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Today, 03:48 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Diamondbacks Want an Ace, but Archie Bradley’s Off Limits Even for David Price
Today, 02:08 PM
- Interesting Non-Tenders from Around the League: Bailey, Turner, Wright, Hudson, Belisario, Others
Today, 11:59 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cub Fan Dan (42)
Cubs v. Cardinals - April 15, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:49 PM
sorry......but can someone help me understand the sub changes Sveum has made here in the 7th? Or doesn't it seem strange to you?
Get Clevenger some AB's while still resting the regulars since it's a blowout.
Makes sense. It just seemed more like what a manager would do in Spring training. And......does bringing in Lopez late in the game mean Sveum doesn't see Lopez as the long man? I'm just going on what Sveum has said or implied about RL.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).