2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Yesterday, 03:28 PM
2 tickets to 100th Birthday Game - 1st row upper deck
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 01:00 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Cubs Minor League Daily: Daytona Hits Everything
Today, 07:01 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Diamondbacks 2, Cubs 9 – April 22, 2014
Yesterday, 09:20 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Diamondbacks v. Cubs (7:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 04:01 PM
- Pierce Johnson to Make His AA Debut Tonight
Yesterday, 01:11 PM
- Around the League: Tigers Shortstop, Pitcher Elbows, a Little Fun, and More
Yesterday, 12:27 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Cardinals - April 15, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:49 PM
sorry......but can someone help me understand the sub changes Sveum has made here in the 7th? Or doesn't it seem strange to you?
Get Clevenger some AB's while still resting the regulars since it's a blowout.
Makes sense. It just seemed more like what a manager would do in Spring training. And......does bringing in Lopez late in the game mean Sveum doesn't see Lopez as the long man? I'm just going on what Sveum has said or implied about RL.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).