Tell me Quade isn't being super smart and using DeWitt as bait for the pitching change...
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Yesterday, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Yesterday, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Yesterday, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Yesterday, 10:06 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs vs. Astros 9/16/2011
Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:10 PM
If he'd have stolen third before the Geo dribble ground out he could have reached home and I could start my laundry
Seriously, just let him steal every base. Every single base.
Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:12 PM
And this is QUADE's BookAnd here I thought the righty/left thing was the most basic managerial thing
that is not in his book,
So anyone able to tell me why Quade doesn't have a righty at the plate?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).