Tell me Quade isn't being super smart and using DeWitt as bait for the pitching change...
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- No Logan Morrison: Marlins Reportedly Trade Him to the Mariners
Today, 02:03 PM
- The Rule 5 Draft is Tomorrow, Cubs Prospects on the Line (UPDATE)
Today, 12:29 PM
- Oh, Good: Teams “Know” that Max Scherzer is “Definitely in Play”
Today, 11:37 AM
- Wednesday Morning Winter Meetings Update: Maeda, Yoon, Kemp, Choo
Today, 10:30 AM
- Obligatory Masahiro Tanaka Non-Update: May Not Get an Answer Until Next Week
Today, 10:11 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs vs. Astros 9/16/2011
Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:10 PM
If he'd have stolen third before the Geo dribble ground out he could have reached home and I could start my laundry
Seriously, just let him steal every base. Every single base.
Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:12 PM
And this is QUADE's BookAnd here I thought the righty/left thing was the most basic managerial thing
that is not in his book,
So anyone able to tell me why Quade doesn't have a righty at the plate?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).