Tell me Quade isn't being super smart and using DeWitt as bait for the pitching change...
Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Cubs v. Yankees - April 16, 2014 (TV: CSN, WGN, MLBN)
Brett - Apr 16 2014 08:51 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Fan Positivity Reserves Running Low Already and Other Bullets
Today, 07:45 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 4, Cubs 1 – April 18, 2014
Yesterday, 03:39 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:56 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Tom Ricketts Reiterates that Moving is Not the Preference
Yesterday, 10:09 AM
- Observations from Taking in the Kane County Cougars Live in Dayton
Yesterday, 09:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs vs. Astros 9/16/2011
Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:10 PM
If he'd have stolen third before the Geo dribble ground out he could have reached home and I could start my laundry
Seriously, just let him steal every base. Every single base.
Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:12 PM
And this is QUADE's BookAnd here I thought the righty/left thing was the most basic managerial thing
that is not in his book,
So anyone able to tell me why Quade doesn't have a righty at the plate?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).