CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Dec 09 2013 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Interested in Pitcher Jason Hammel
Yesterday, 06:34 PM
- Jed Hoyer: Cubs May Add More Than One Starting Pitcher, Recently Met with Scott Baker’s Agent
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
- Rockies Reportedly Acquire Brett Anderson from A’s for Drew Pomeranz and Chris Jensen
Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
MLB TV Here in Europe
Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:53 AM
Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:28 AM
Brett, you don't want to join the EU. If you guys think there is too much red tape in the States, you should see it here. An example:
There was a bus route somewhere in Stockholm that was OK for one driver to run according to Swedish law, but accourding to EU law, the route was too long for one driver. So, what did the Swedes do? They solved the problem by having the driver stop the bus halfway through the run, get out, change the number on the bus and keep going.
Here is the link to the Swedish Baseball Federation, there is a link to the English translation up at the top towards the rignt:
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).