#16 Spencer

Spencer

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationValparaiso, IN

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:37 PM

I will be destroyed by Jeff this week. That asshole already has 47 points to my goose egg. Blarg.

psh there's only been one game.

#17 Katie

Katie

Wait, is this not ChristianMingle.com?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Twitter:@katiekatcubs

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

I will be destroyed by Jeff this week. That asshole already has 47 points to my goose egg. Blarg.

And Roy Halladay is pitching tonight.

A pox upon him! I hope he gets shelled.
Peg: Oh Al! Did you miss me?
Al: With every bullet, so far.

#18 SirCub

SirCub

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCarrboro, NC

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:11 PM

Really F'ed myself in the A this week by not understanding rules. First off, I had like a top 5 or six score, but still lost. So that's always fun about fantasy. Then I decided to fix some stuff midweek and dropped some players. I guess those players don't count for my score for the few days after I dropped them, which makes sense. Then I lost by four points. Shit damn piss. I think I'll have this figured out by the end of the season...

League and Venters counted all week for you. Even after you dropped them. League gave you 8 points yesterday. I beat you fair and square stink. I watched the Angels/Yankees game last night to see if Trumbo could get you the points you needed. He came pretty close. His first at-bat homerun made me a bit nervous.

2-0 beeotches. Vegas has me as the favorite to win it all this year. Place your bets on the Slumbusters!

Is it lame that I was on the edge of my seat at the end of the Angels-Yankees game, too, because of the fantasy implications? Game ended with Trumbo on deck, when any base hit probably would've won it for Pete. I care more about fantasy games outside of my division than real American League games.

#19 Katie

Katie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

Yeah but all his points are from one guy. Most of my team is off today. Oh well. I have my bitterness to keep me warm.

#20 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,475 posts
  • Twitter:@peaceknuckle
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:03 PM

Yeah but all his points are from one guy. Most of my team is off today. Oh well. I have my bitterness to keep me warm.

Bitterness is almost as warming as vodka, almost.

#21 Rick Vaughn 99

Rick Vaughn 99

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Facebook:kloyer5
  • LocationAnchorage, AK

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:35 PM

Really F'ed myself in the A this week by not understanding rules. First off, I had like a top 5 or six score, but still lost. So that's always fun about fantasy. Then I decided to fix some stuff midweek and dropped some players. I guess those players don't count for my score for the few days after I dropped them, which makes sense. Then I lost by four points. Shit damn piss. I think I'll have this figured out by the end of the season...

League and Venters counted all week for you. Even after you dropped them. League gave you 8 points yesterday. I beat you fair and square stink. I watched the Angels/Yankees game last night to see if Trumbo could get you the points you needed. He came pretty close. His first at-bat homerun made me a bit nervous.

2-0 beeotches. Vegas has me as the favorite to win it all this year. Place your bets on the Slumbusters!

Is it lame that I was on the edge of my seat at the end of the Angels-Yankees game, too, because of the fantasy implications? Game ended with Trumbo on deck, when any base hit probably would've won it for Pete. I care more about fantasy games outside of my division than real American League games.

That's not lame. That, sir, is passion.
- die hard fanclub member #001

#22 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:05 PM

Big day one for week 3. Going to be an interesting week. Verlander may get over 100 points this week.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#23 Rick Vaughn 99

Rick Vaughn 99

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Facebook:kloyer5
  • LocationAnchorage, AK

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:00 PM

The great Matt Wieters already got me 51.5 points today.
- die hard fanclub member #001

#24 Katie

Katie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:25 PM

Bitterness is almost as warming as vodka, almost.

Nothing, but nothing is as warming as vodka. My sweet mistress vodka who has dicked me in the dick more times that I can remember. Dirty bitch.

#25 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:29 PM

The great Matt Wieters already got me 51.5 points today.

Yeah that was insane

MichiganGoat on Twitter

#26 SirCub

SirCub

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCarrboro, NC

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:04 AM

On your box score, or scoreboard or whatever, what does the # sign mean? Is that how many games they have left to play in the week?

#27 Katie

Katie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:57 AM

On your box score, or scoreboard or whatever, what does the # sign mean? Is that how many games they have left to play in the week?

Yeah I'm a little confused at what everything means as well.

#28 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:42 AM

Check the help and FAQ it covers most or send @fleaflicker a message they always respond quickly

MichiganGoat on Twitter

#29 Spencer

Spencer

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationValparaiso, IN

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:28 AM

this is indeed what it means.

#30 Spencer

Spencer

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationValparaiso, IN

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:34 AM

I just dropped my catcher to add a new one and now can't replace him this week and subsequently won't get any points from the catcher position this week. I hate weekly lineup changes. If the lineup "locks", then changes shouldn't go into effect til next week, even if I drop someone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).