Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Twitter:Zorag
  • Facebook:Jason Mollett
  • LocationAlbuquerque

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:10 AM

We'll be at the game Wednesday night. I'll be the large man with the blue Mohawk about 10 seats over from the Cubs dugout, front row. Feel free to say hi if you're at the game.

We'll also be at all 4 games in July.

#2 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,639 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:02 AM

Nice. Hope it's a blast.

#3 Katie

Katie

Wait, is this not ChristianMingle.com?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Twitter:@katiekatcubs

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:02 PM

I can't go Wed. I will be there April 21st. I'd like to see the Mohawk though!
Peg: Oh Al! Did you miss me?
Al: With every bullet, so far.

#4 DocPeterWimsey

DocPeterWimsey

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:07 PM

The power of the Simpsons is amazing, isn't it?
Gods don't play dice with the universe, they are the dice of the universe: our job is to figure out how many sides and dice!

#5 Zorag

Zorag

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:20 PM

We had a blast, well minus the 6th inning. I posted a lot of pics on Twitter. Tony Campana was especially nice. He was running to the dugout but stopped for my daughters. They were excited, as he was #1 on their list.

A lot of my section were ribbing Rizzo for getting hit by a pitch following a 2 run homer, causing the pitcher to be ejected. But not too loudly, "That's a big dude."

#6 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,639 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:52 AM

Outstanding, Zorag.

#7 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:57 AM

We had a blast, well minus the 6th inning. I posted a lot of pics on Twitter. Tony Campana was especially nice. He was running to the dugout but stopped for my daughters. They were excited, as he was #1 on their list.

A lot of my section were ribbing Rizzo for getting hit by a pitch following a 2 run homer, causing the pitcher to be ejected. But not too loudly, "That's a big dude."

Campana is a nice guy. My sons got autographs from him last year. He stayed on the field before a game (and before the rain delay preceding the game) signing until they made him get off the field.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#8 Zorag

Zorag

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:02 AM

I put some pictures from last night's debacle on Twitter. You can search me, @zorag or just search @iowacubs. I'm not sure how well the blue mohawk shows up.

It was a disaster last night. They had an Albuquerque HOF ceremony, which was cool, but the game started 45 minutes late. They had nearly 14,000 in attendance. I think most were there for post game fireworks. The Isotopes played as the Dukes, and I had hoped the Cubs would have played as the Oaks.

Game started off great, Iowa up 2-0 after 1/2 inning. It got ugly after that. ABQ scored 8 in the bottom of the first.

The game was very slow paced. We ended up leaving around 9:15, and we were in the middle of the 4th. Game was supposed to have started at 7. When you have kids, these things matter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).