Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Apr 18 2014 10:05 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 4, Cubs 8 – April 19, 2014
Yesterday, 03:59 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:41 AM
- It Sounds Like Jake Arrieta Could Be Back Soon
Yesterday, 08:45 AM
- Fan Positivity Reserves Running Low Already and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 07:45 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 4, Cubs 1 – April 18, 2014
Apr 18 2014 03:39 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 4/17/12 - 51 players
Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:42 AM
You'd think they would have been better with that many players on the field. How'd they ever give up a run?
Two many balls being batted around...it was meyhem I tell ya! And they all lollygagged!
Oh, and Theo was the GM and clearly he was wanting the team to lose, it was actually Cubs Directive 2000:145: You must make every effort to lose every game. Failure to do so will result in execution.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).