Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Today, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Today, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Today, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Marlins - April 17, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:58 PM
Looking forward to sitting back and watching tonight....for some reason.
Same here. I nearly bought the shittiest beer on the shelf so I could literally taste bitterness from start to finish. Decided to go with an IPA, savoring the fine and pleasant misery of wonderfully bitter hops.
Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:04 PM
Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:59 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).