Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Today, 10:31 AM
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Today, 08:58 AM
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Yesterday, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Yesterday, 01:46 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Marlins - April 17, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:58 PM
Looking forward to sitting back and watching tonight....for some reason.
Same here. I nearly bought the shittiest beer on the shelf so I could literally taste bitterness from start to finish. Decided to go with an IPA, savoring the fine and pleasant misery of wonderfully bitter hops.
Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:04 PM
Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:59 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).